Re-Boiler & Accessories
A reboiler is a heat exchanger that is used to generate the vapour supplied to the bottom tray of a distillation column.
The liquid from the bottom of the column is partially vaporized in the exchanger, which is usually of the shell and tube type. The heating medium is most often condensing steam, but commercial heat transfer fluids and other process streams are also used.
We have designed, engineered, and manufactured the following types of reboilers.
- Kettle reboiler
- Vertical thermosyphonreboiler
- Horizontal thermosyphonreboiler
- Fired reboiler
- Forced flow reboiler
- Internal reboiler
Spray type deaerators (tray type deaerators) are used to remove dissolved gases from the boiler feed water to enable production of high quality steam for power generation and process requirement.
We have designed, manufactured and supplied as per ASME, HEI, and IS code of practice, more than 245 deaerators from 6 TPH to 595 TPH and feed water temperature at the outlet of deaerator ranging from 105 degrees Celsius to 182 degrees Celsius, to all boiler manufactures and also to the power industries in India and abroad.
ADVANTAGE OF DEAERATION:
- To reduce internal waterway corrosion
- To improve boiler efficiency
- Reliable means of assisting with the recovery of both High Pressure (HP) and Low Pressure (LP) condensate recovery
- Cold water feed to the boiler is not conductive to high efficiency
- Reduce the cost of chemical treatment
- Its first job will be to reduce O2 and Co2
- These functions will cut down the amount of phosphate additive and eliminate the need for sulphate or hydrazine additives. This will also reduce the amount of blowdown
- Almost 90% of dissolved O2 will be removed by heating the water to saturation temperature. Remaining O2 will be removed by deaeration
- Condensate is prone to re-contamination upon cooling. Both Co2 and O2 can re-enter water. Consequently the returns are directed through the deaeration section
Mechanical Dust Collector, ID-Fan, FD-Fan, Feed Water Tank, Reboiler, Distillation column, Day Oil Tank, Water Preheater, Seperator, Air Preheater, Thermal Deaerator, Strainer, Steam Calorifiers.
PRS-IBR / NON IBR, Condensate Pump, Flash Vessels, Steam Headers, AutomaticBlowdown System.
Backed by a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals, we are engaged in offering a wide range of Sieve Tray Distillation Column. The offered products are precisely developed under the strict supervision of professionals by using best in class material coupled with contemporary technology. Offered products ensure reduced liquid presence on tray while offering improved process flexibility. These products are provides for easy and convenient installation support and comes with high gas flow capacity.
- Less maintenance
- Easy installation
- Smooth finish
Water Pre heater
We offer optimum quality Water Pre Heater For Boiler to our valuable customers. Processed as per the industry laid standards, these plants are commonly used to pre-heat water that has been delivered to a steam generating boilers. These water pre heating plants are known for their impeccable design and high water heating capacity.
- Very long service life
- No Corrosion
- Efficient Workout
- Peak Heat Output: 1233 W
- Aperture Area: 1.68 m²
We manufacture a wide assortment of indoor air filtration systems and industrial air filtration systems like air moisture separator, steam moisture separator, industrial moisture separator, etc., that are fabricated using high quality raw material and are used to for the filtration of air. Applicable in various industries, these moisture separators can be customized to suit the specific requirements of our clients.
Steam Distribution Headers
Steam distribution headers are fabricated out of carbon steel or alloy steel seamless tubes. Customaries or tailor made items are offered. Headers, after fabrication, are stress relieved to make the Steam distribution headers free from stresses. IBR or 3rd party inspection undertaken.